Friday, February 29, 2008

I finally got something accomplished.....

Since I have been pregnant I don't feel like doing a thing....Now I am feeling better so I really don't have an excuse.....also it helps when you have 20 people coming over to try to get things done.....I got most of my shrubs and bushes....and flowerbeds cleaned out.....I hauled.....UMPTEEN MILLION loads of leaves to the field beside us.....and that is the 3rd time I've raked....but that is the only bad thing about having all these trees......I organized a couple of closets and going to work on a couple more today.....I just hate to go through the kids clothes right now...since we live in the Texas Panhandle....and it can't decide what season we are in.....haha

also...I have some exciting news....maybe its just exciting to me.....but I found someone to come and clean my house...I finally found someone and got Toby talked into it....I think it is going to make me feel so much better.....they are going to come every other week....perfect....I am excited....

kids.......I have a couple of cute stories......Every night we sit in one of the kids beds and say our prayers all together.....the way we end every night.....and prayers.....we ask the kids who they want to pray for.....they both start with...."my baby sister" ...... and now Kaitlyn says..."my baby sister or brother.." and then Caden will keep on saying people and then he looks at me and says....Mom, and that's it.....too cute....Yesterday I sent the kids to their rooms to start picking them up.....Caden came back a couple of times and said mom...."I'm done..." so I went in there and he throw all the pillows on his bed....and then he stacked all his toys on top of his train set table.....It was all off the floor....it was really cute.....

my parents.....some of you might know....but there was some problems with my parents getting to the cruise ship...but they made it....but my aunt and uncle weren't so lucky...their flight out of Lubbock was cancelled so they had to fly to Houston...then to Dallas...then to Ft launderdale...and had to drive to Miami....and just pray they made it....they didn't.....but mom just sent us an email and said that everything was great and they are on their way back to Miami....they should be back late Sunday...Kaitlyn wants to see her Gramz and Grandad...she begs me everyday to go see them.....so I told her we will try to go see them soon....and she was excited...because...she says "I know Gramz will have some goodies for me" the sad thing is....she is sooo correct.....

tonight.....hopefully we will have everything ready before everyone gets here.....the kids are excited since they get to go see Mrs.Wyatt and Tim.

This weekend....finish up with the yard....and I got Toby talked into helping me at the gym....my belly gets in the way right now when I have to lift the treadmills to vacuum under....so he is going to help me...what a good guy....

BY THE WAY.....I HATE LAUNDRY....any other feelings?!?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger