Friday, February 29, 2008

I have been tagged..

I have been tagged to come up with 5 things that someone might NOT know about me....

1. I went to a little country school from Kindergarten through 6th grade....I had 4 people in my class....(I am not kidding.) We actually had a classroom that had 4-5-6th graders together.....It was a great experience....One of our 5th grade field trips was to Carlsbad Caverns for a week and then our 6th grade trip was to San Antonio and Austin to a week....not many could say that....It is still there and going and blowin'.....

2. My first real job was working as an administrative assistant for the Amarillo Dillas at the age of 17....then it turned into PR director that same year...I was the little girl that was in charge with all the on-field promotions and all the behind the scenes action....I actually got to work with the Garth Brooks tour group when they came to Amarillo....I was the person that decided to open another show or not...it was the coolest....opportunity EVER....

3. My husband and I met through his sister. His sister was at a church retreat that I went to during College....I ended up sitting at her table....Then the next day she called me and asked if I would mind if she gave him my number and email address. I said please don't at first...and then we just started emailing and talking on the phone.....and the rest is history....Also during that women's retreat I met the United Supermarkets Marketing Director and I ended up getting my DREAM job...her marketing assistant....and I also joined the women's retreat and helped put the next one on with my now sister-in-law....funny how God works...

4. On Toby's and I first date we talked about getting married. I told him that I would get married to him only if I could get married in Groom....with 4 bridemaids...and my first born girl was named Kaitlyn.....I was kidding....but atleast it didn't scare him away....

5. It was a dream of mine to open a fitness gym since I was a freshman in college...but never thought I would live somewhere that I could...and would be able to do it....Now my goal is to open and own 5 gyms around the Texas Panhandle..... The timeframe has changed since this last addition to the Tucker family came along...but still have the dream.....

BONUS....My family is a family of all farmers....my great-grandfather, grandfather, and dad have all lived in the same house...and had the same land...with my dad always adding more....for the past 100 years. We actually think this year is our 100th year anniversary to celebrate OLLINGER FARM. and now my brother has come back to take over......when my dad gets plowed over...since he will never retire.....I guess you can say it is in our blood....I loved it...and still love to go back and help whenever I can.....I just hope I can one day move closer where I can have my kids actually help....

I now have tagged......theSMARTfamily..and Dawn....Emma.....Fran....
Try it ..... it was fun....

5 comments:

Amy said...

So much fun! I loved your last post, too. Caden is quiet the little character. He reminds me of Case. I know you're saying GREEEAAATTT! RIght now! He is definately a man. As long as the floor is clean...it's clean!! Kenna just asked Case...not so nicely..."are you nuts?" Won't they be quiet a pair! See ya tonight!

TREY MORGAN said...

Woo hoo ... you did well. Wasn't that fun? Thanks for playing along. As for #5 I'm thrilled that you opened a gym. I'm loving working out there!!!

Francesca said...

Fun to read...so glad your gym dream came true...LOVE it...don't know what I did without it! Thanks for having us over last night. We had a great time. Now I am feeling pressure to come up with 5 things.

Dawn Jenkins said...

That is good stuff...Okay I played along!! Go check it out!

Mommysmart said...

Loved your list. I would accept your challenge, but I think I started this whole mess. My friend in Odessa tagged me...I tagged Monalea....she tagged Trey....who tagged you...and then here we are again. What a crazy blog circle we have created!!!! Isn't it fun? I should probably mention that at some point a long time ago, I think that Trey and I had already played. Oh well, still fun! I am a little jealous that I didn't think of the bonus. You are too good!

Powered By Blogger