Saturday, April 19, 2008

Growin' Pains....and Fun games....

The past couple of days...."colton" has been growin' and hurtin' his mommy. If I was closer to time...I would have been scared about preterm labor....Poor Toby...he had to take care of the kids during the night...because I couldn't move...And now I am just sore from the cramps...Thank goodness for a heating pad...haha...

Today is going to be busy... I Have to go get my nails done...that should take about 4 hours here....we need to get some more people....that do nails....then I am helping a couple in Memphis decorate their house...so I am going to go look for ideas here in town, so I can take them with me on Monday when I meet with her... I can't believe I took on another job...but this one shouldn't be too hard...and should be fun...

Tomorrow we go to Groom to go to church and celebrate the 100th anniversary of the church...it should be fun...atleast this Sunday they made church start at 11:00 so that makes us only leave at 9:30 instead of 7:00 am....there is a difference...There is nothing like a Catholic function...if you know what I mean...There are supposed to be alot of people there that either grew up in the church or their families did...They are expecting atleast 500 people. That should be fun..there is going to be alot of playing for the kids and the adults...

Hope everyone has a great weekend...I know I am going to try....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The early bird catches the worm....(the nails i mean)...I left about an hour after you...I am all for a girls trip to altus...just let me know...
Colton just wants to join the fun of the Tucker family..can't blame him...just take it easy girl....and SLOW down.(do you know what that means??)
and if you all need a ride back from Groom, call me...lol
Have fun!

Powered By Blogger