Thursday, April 17, 2008

New blog design....and much more...

I just love my new BLOG design... Shelley...You did a great job... I love it...so much...She must have been reading my mind...

I am a mom that needs some time...anyone else...I need to be pampered or just get away....I love my kids and family...but I really in need for some mommy time...hopefully we will all get together soon.... (I still play the guilt trip on myself...but I know I need to get over it...)

Today, I am getting a message though... I am really starting to get the backaches...I wonder why....gaining 20 pounds and more to come.....it just comes with the territory.... NEED TO HIT THE GYM...haha...

have a great thursday..steph

3 comments:

Francesca said...

LOVE the new blog design!! I'm going to have to get with it! I say go ahead and schedule a massage a week until due date. You deserve it!

TREY MORGAN said...

I think we were all needing a new blog face lift!

Yours looks great.

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

OHH I LOVE THE NEW LOOK...and I too need a girls night out...

You deserve the massage girl...Just remember to not stop after the little Tucker gets here!! lol

Take care of yourself.

Powered By Blogger