Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Kids say things......

My kids and I know everyone's say some of the darndest...things...

TOP 10....(check out the blog for the top 5)

10....Kaitlyn has been asking everyone if they are having a baby...(it is embarrassing so I have to explain to everyone that she has been asking everyone...)

9.....Caden was acting like his dad....he acted like he had his time watch on and his heart rate monitor...(I guess you had to be there)...and then he said he was ready to run...

8.....Caden came in screamin'........I didn't say it....I didn't say it...and then I asked...What didn't you say....I didn't say SHUT - UP....they both got in trouble...and then they promised not to say it again...

7.....Caden's new thing...he doesn't like to eat strange things...but we have started making him...so he will say after we make him cry and eat....He says "I tried it and I like it"...(what a thought)

6.....Kaitlyn will ask me randomly...."How's the baby boy..." She will get out of her bed...and every time she gets in trouble..she will ask it...so I won't be mad at her...she is learning..

I hope everyone is having a great week....
Enjoy the rain while it lasts...

4 comments:

Dawn Jenkins said...

Don't you love what kids say...Drew's thing now is telling Ronnie, "Daddy I need you."

Marci said...

I love it!! I just pray that Toby doesn't give Caden a nickname and a story that goes along with it...We did that to Tanner and he told the preacher on Easter Sunday that he runs moonshine!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I love kid's sayings. They are priceless. Thank you for sharing...Made my day!
Hope you are feeling good and taking it easy!..Toby showed us on the big screen, little Tucker, and HE was soo adorable. Can't wait until August!

Powered By Blogger