Friday, October 5, 2007

Little Sick one

Caden has met the flu bug.....and he doesn't like it. It is his first bite and he having a fit with it. After I finally wised up....I brought the toilet to him... I know he is sick....because he doesn't even want to look at a cracker....bless his heart. Toby is gone to Clyde's homecoming with his asst principal Erik Kirkpartrick....he has sure lucked out.



He might get his taste, because I am supposed to play in my first golf tournament tomorrow. That is another thing that I can't believe I am doing. I have not even played 18 holes in my entire life but I am playing in a tournament. I hope that my partners understand. I am going to have to start drinking at 9 to make the day go by... Tara Reid is one of my partners and she promised me that noone will laugh.... I don't totally trust her though. You never know...I might win the entire tournament. You don't have to laugh... I can hear from miles away.



So if you drive by Childress County Club tomorrow and you get a broken windshield....just look for the lady with her HOT PINK t-shirt and pray for her..... Oh, that is right.....I am a member of the Childress Women's Golf Association....so I am doing it right....in my HOT PINK t-shirt....



I will keep you posted....

4 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Poor baby Caden...:(

I'm going to try to sneak down to the course and catch a glimpse of you in action! I know it will be fun! I wish I would have known about it...I would have played with you and made you look REALLY GOOD!

Anonymous said...

Dang girl you're HOT! Just think if Tara, Charla, You and I played together, we could have had a good ole time. But I don't think Childress is just ready for us yet. Good Luck today. I want to hear all about it when you are through!!!

Amy said...

Hey, Emma, count me in too!! You HAVE to post about that on Monday! Poor Caden. There is nothing more pitiful than a baby with the stomach bug! I'll be praying the entire family doesn't come down with it!

Anonymous said...

Yes, we must get the gang in on golf..Just think of the stir we could cause the big oh city of C. Supper Club at the Country Club! Does have a nice ring! Don't ya think?

Powered By Blogger