Tuesday, October 9, 2007

This is for the birds!

I have been sick since Saturday afternoon...and not totally over it yet. Caden just got another sympton of the sickness. He is so funny....so much for the potty training. He is so sad....he just looks at me and says....SORRY. poor baby....

I did try to get up for aerobics this morning. I was thinking this would be no problem. I guess GOD had a better idea. Actually NOONE showed up or was even in the gym. It was actually scary... I don't even know if I can do the classes tomorrow.... I just hope this goes away soon...or someone will pay....

By the way, since I had a couple of margaritas at the golf tourney every old lady in town thinks that I was drunk. That is sure fun... I don't know how to change that rumor....I guess that is what I get for drinking in front of people that I don't know....
At this point in time....I can't even think of a DRINK...
FLU SUCKS!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger