Sunday, December 16, 2007

He walked

We luckily got to go to Lubbock yesterday to see my youngest brother walk the stage and receive his degree from Texas Tech. He actually has to do one more class, but that shouldn't be a problem. We also got to all go eat afterwards at Cattle Baron. IT WAS SO GOOD. We also went to go finally pick up Grandma's present yesterday. We got one of those digital picture frames. Man,....was Lubbock crazy. I have never seen so many people in my life. Toby wouldn't let me do any other shopping...he couldn't handle it. I am still lacking Toby's parents present and Toby has to get something to take to his parents house. We play Chinese Christmas there. I also really have to go some GOOD gloves and boots for the kids, so they won't be COLD playing out in the snow.

SNOW...SNOW...about the snow....I thought my kids were going to blow a gasket when they saw the snow yesterday. They were so excited...Nothing better than making those little ones excited and happy....I can't wait until Christmas morning...it is going to be so fun...

1 comment:

Amy said...

Just wanted to say HI! Miss you guys!

Powered By Blogger