Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Santa exchange

Yesterday my mom, the kids and I met in Memphis for the Santa exchange. We are not going to be here for the holidays we are going skiing with my mom and dad and brothers. So my mom and dad bought Caden a train table....so we are having Santa this weekend. Kaitlyn was so scared that Santa wasn't going to know where we are going to be for Christmas...so we decided that we would have some of the big things this weekend....so we wouldn't have to carry it with us to Taos.

About Memphis...if you have kids or need a place for relatives to go and play....Memphis has the neatest playground. That is where we took the kids so they wouldn't notice the Santa exchange....I gave my mom the other Santa gifts so that she could pack them early so that the kids don't see them and I got the train set so Toby and I can start putting it together. It looks like it is going to take some time. We are supposed to start tonight when they are in bed...I don't see it....
Mom and Dad are coming here on Sunday for Brunch and Santa......I will keep you posted on the teamwork it is going to take to put this together....and if Santa finds us where ever we end up....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger