Thursday, June 19, 2008

Looking for professional HELP....

I just wanted to make a quick post to update and ask for help....

We are meeting with our adjustor, contractor, and hopefully we will get some names of a structural engineer... We are becoming more concerned about the separation of our roof...It shows more and more signs everyday.... So if anyone knows of a contractor or anyone else...PLEASE LET ME KNOW... I want someone that I can trust...

Speaking of people I can trust... I have talked to one of my brother's good friends is a roofer in Amarillo...And LUCKILY I have talked and asked him to come to Childress.. He is a great guy.. He has been doing roofs for awhile...and it is a family owned business.....He is someone I would personally recommend and trust to anyone... He is will ACCENT ROOFING...Name - Wyatt Weinheimer...(wine-hime-er) and his brother in law is Kevin Banbury.... They are great HONEST people.. Toby and I learned our lesson last time about our roof...and I totally regret it... The number is (866) 223-0496 toll free. Call him and get on the list.... They are actually coming TODAY (thursday) to look and get measurements for windows.... If you would like I wouldn't mind calling him personally...

I just wanted to give you a piece of INFORMATION that might keep you from being in the same trouble that I consider us in...

After all of this mess....we might have to have a TORNADO party...

BABY UPDATE - Had a dr appointment yesterday.....everything went great....and we are getting closer...for the first time...I really have been praying that he doesn't come until later... I just pray that I get to bring him home to our HOME and not another place...

NESTING - One good thing that has come out of this storm....I had an excuse to go through the kids clothes and closets and THROW AWAY...and STORE AWAY....

What is everyone doing about the swimming pool? I heard that the Co. Club is closed...and my kids are dying for a pool.... Maybe as soon as we get our backyard cleaned up..we will have a swimming and water party....

I know that this post is random...but I thought I better get it all written down before I forgot...

TAKE CARE and I am thinking about everyone....

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Steph...
I know what you mean about the kids beings scared. After the tornado (Cole was next door at a friends), Cole came in the house and just hugged me and started to cry...He said, "Mom I was so scared and you weren't there." It was like a million daggers going through my heart. That night he slept with us and woke up 3 times with nightmares...The little ones are so innocent and we would do anything to protect them...So I understand your love and concern for your little ones....
I'll ask Marty if he knows of any structual engineers....You guys definately need to have that looked at..
Glad to hear everything is good with the littliest Tucker...Poor you going through all this 7 months pregnant.
And Gaylor told me why all this is happening:
Wendy was 20 weeks pregnant with Hannah the first tornado. Wendy is 20 weeks pregnant now with the second tornado....Let's just pray that she doens't have a 3rd child!
lol

Sharon said...

What are we going to do about a pool this summer? I'm so bummed! I was ready to go to the CCC this week with the boys. Mrs. Murray says they probably aren't going to fix it. What are we going to do?

Amy said...

Thanks for the heads up. We don't need roof work but we definately need LOTS of windows. I will keep him in mind.

Great idea about the water party. Let me know what I can do!! Thanks for the talk today on the phone...I needed a talk right then!!

allie nelson said...

i heard the CCC is going to be opening back up....

Dawn Jenkins said...

You know two tornados in two years...what a mess? Praying for a quick clean-up!

Amy said...

Cute new background!! You go girl!

Amy said...

P.S. Did you change the original background to MINIMA before you added the new one? Just plain ol minima!?? That may be why all your sidebar stuff is at the bottom. Just a random thought!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new look STEPH!!! AWESOME

Helen Keller said...

like it!!!! the blog :)

Powered By Blogger