Thursday, July 3, 2008

How times flies.....

It seems like just yesterday................

I got married....This July will be 7 years...



I found out I was pregnant with my first....Kaitlyn will be 5 years old this July...



We found out we were having a little boy....Caden is going to be 3 this July....and starting to go to Preschool....



Decided to move to Childress...we have lived here for 2 years as of April...(we haven't lived somewhere longer than 2 years other than growing up in Groom...now we are going on 3 years...wow)



Found out that I was going to get to have my third and LAST little one that the complete the

Tucker family.... and now I have 3-4 weeks until he is here...and NO we aren't going to be ready....that is probably the hardest part of the whole storm damage...I am one that wants to have everything ready, clean, and set up before my little ones get here. We don't even then we will get to have the bed set up in time...but I am still holding out and praying that it will happen..



Started the job of my dreams (other than being a stay at home mom)....I love my gym and what it has done for me and my clients...we will be open for 2 years in August...and I hope to open a couple more in the next couple of years....



It just makes me realize that I love my life...and you better take it all in...and don't take it for granted....because things can change so fast....





Now update on the house......It is finally getting all settled...let's just say that I haven't had a breakdown in a couple of days...Bless my family's hearts...they have had to deal with a pregnant stressed out lady...

We ordered our windows...so hopefully in the next couple of weeks we will get those installed...That is my biggest worry....I didn't want to bring my newborn home to a house that is exposed to the outside, bugs, and dirt...They are going to start on our roof...we hope in a week...We did order our bedroom suite...but we can get it delivered until we get our carpet...and that will be that last thing done since we have to paint some of the rooms and most of the ceilings...We did hire a contractor to finish the rest of the repairs...so hopefully we will atleast get our house livable before little Colton gets here...(atleast windows)

I am excited about the kids' birthdays....We bought them a big blowup water slide and we are going to have a small birthday party (TUCKER WATERLAND) for a couple of their friends...pictures will follow...they have had so much fun...I am just ready for when I can try it...

I hope everyone's summer is not going so fast....for me, it doesn't hurt my feelings...less days of being pregnant..haha.. BUT DIDN'T it just seem that SUMMER STARTED....just yesterday...

HOW TIME FLIES....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is AMAZING...I am so happy that y'all moved here...What a BLESSING the TUCKERS have been to our little community. You have so many changes in your life...And isn't it unbelievable how fast life changes?...

I am so thankful for your gym too. It has changed so many lives. Think of how many people you have affected.

The house..I can't imagine how you feel...Bless your heart...I can paint so if you need me call! I will help anyway possible..even if you and Toby need a night off...I can babysit!

7 years with the Tucker? Congratulations on it...You guys are perfect for each other and ALWAYS fun to be around....I hope the next 7 for y'all will be just as enjoyable...

Take care of yourself and enjoy the last days of your last pregnancy! Before you know it little Tucker will be in High School....

Enjoy TODAY!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marci said...

Time does fly!! It is hard to believe that I have been here for 7 years and will not change it for the world. I'm glad to hear that work is going to begin soon. I know, not soon enough or quick enough. If you need anything please let us know.

Amy said...

Our family has truely been blessed by the Tucker family. We are SO glad you guys are here. You have made a lasting impact on Childress, Texas. And Jason is living proof that you have made an impact on your clients. We love ya'll.

What are your plans for the 4th??

Jody Piper said...

Stephanie - I love your new blog look. I enjoyed reading your post. Time does fly...we moved back to Paducah about the same time yall moved to Childress, so I understand how it seems the last two years have flown by. I look at the twins and can't believe how much they've grown and how fast time passes. I can truly say I feel blessed to have been at CHS for the last two years with TT as our leader. I'm glad the move to Childress has been a positive one for your family (except for maybe the tornado thing), but I know it was a good move for so many others in your community, and also for the lives your family has touched in other places (like my hometown)! Hang in there...sounds like you have a very busy July planned. Things are going to get better with the house and I can't wait to see little Colt! Hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

Powered By Blogger