Monday, July 21, 2008

7 years ago....

I woke up early morning to get ready for a Bridal luncheon.....
went to the luncheon at my grandma's....
went to get my hair done...
got ready for pictures....
wrote notes back to the groom.....
sang a special song for the groom....
walked down the aisle with my dad....
promised to live my life with 1 man....that I love dearly....
tried to get in our getaway car....(unfortunately, it didn't start...but it made a cute picture)
made it to our reception....everyone was having a great time...
left in a limo.....and fell asleep....can you believe that...?

7 Years ago I married the man of my dreams....and I couldn't be happier....
love ya lots....

6 comments:

Donna said...

Congratulations Steph!...You guys are the perfect pair!
Have fun and if you need a sitter...CALL ME!

Dawn Jenkins said...

Happy Anniversary

a cowgirl at heart said...

Aw, very sweet! Happy Anniversary!

Sharon said...

Happy Anniversary! Did you get to do anything special?

Marci said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary!! We love you guys!!