Wednesday, July 23, 2008

I must be crazy....or.....

I am finally feeling alittle better about this whole house situation.... This is the time in your pregnancy that you should be able to be cleaning and loving every minute of it....and I just started feeling that way....I am going to organize all my kitchen today....and the kids bathroom...and maybe even my closet...I hate to do that before I get to THROW away my maternity clothes...I hope to never see them again.....

About the going crazy thing....I took on another decorating job....what is the world was I thinking...I wasn't....but this one should be really easy....and then he wants to be decorate a whole office complex after the little one is here....so Colton is going to get to see the true MOMMY come out of me....doing everything in such little time.....

House update...roof is on...and looks great.....windows tomorrow.....carpet (hopefully Monday)along with Dr appt.....set up nursery on Tuesday.....furniture Wednesday......shower Thursday......Groom Day Friday (I don't know if we are going since I am embarrassed of my fat butt....it will be the 2nd Groom Day in 29 years that I have missed....really sad).....And then hopefully August 4th we will have baby...if all goes as planned...haha....They do have to tear down and rebuild our sunroom...but hopefully that won't be too bad....they are doing our trim and garage doors...and landscaping....sometime soon....but if I can just get my inside and nursery set up....I WILL BE JUST FINE....

I hope everyone is doing great....I am doing awesome...finally got some energy....so that means little Colton should be here soon...but hopefully not too soon.....

take care....steph

3 comments:

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

glad you have some extra energy....can't imagine what you are like now!! you have had more energy as a pregnant woman than i could ever hope for in my normal state!!! and you are a BEAUTIFUL pregnant mommy...NOT a fat butt!!! you should go to groom day!!!!! it can't be worse than my ten-year reunion when i was 7 1/2 months prego with david. a guy i hadn't seen in years walked in and said, "wow! how many are in there?" not what i was wanting to hear, but...it makes a funny story now!! ;) let me know if we can help with the kids in these last few days before colton gets here--we would love to let them come play and can focus all your energy on your house!!!

Amy said...

SO glad you are getting the "big" stuff done before Mr. Colton gets here!! Amanda is right, you are a beautiful momma!! And I have a feeling we aren't far away from meeting that sweet baby boy...you had a definate "spring" in your step today!:)

Please close your legs and squeeze really tight...at least until we get home from Red River!:) I'm just kidding...I know how ready you are. I wouldn't wish that on a prego this close to delivery!!

Thanks for dinner tonight. I sure would have been lonely eating alone again!!

Marci said...

Just reading that makes me tired! Let me know what you need me to do to help you out!! Hopefully you won't have to wait until Aug 4th for him to get here!! Take care and let me know what to do!

Powered By Blogger