Thursday, July 17, 2008

it is really happening....now....

No, I am not in labor.....


but we are getting our roof.....they just came to the door to tell us they are working on it...thank goodness....now we think that our windows will be in next week...and then the carpet.....and then our furniture....blinds....and lastly....we can set up the nursery....I am so ready....it will make mommy feel better to have this all done.....

thank goodness for moms though....she is going to come down (whenever I want) and help me get everything ready....I HAD the closet and drawers and everything organized...but that doesn't last long with a 5 and a 3 year old....


This week has been fast...thank goodness....This week has been VBS at the Church of Christ...my kids love(d) it.... They kept on asking today if they get to go back tonight...they were upset when I said NO.... We are lucky to have so many active churches here in Childress...

Some of you might know...but the little girl that works for me at the gym for the past 2 years is quitting. She is having a baby at anytime....so this week we have been training a new young lady...I hope it all works out... It is hard to think of everything that you need to teach them and train them on.... It is hard to find a good kid that isn't involved in every activity at school and they like to work....but I think I lucked out....

Yesterday I went to the doctor....everything is going as planned .... but no progress.... I know that is the best thing .... but I don't like the idea of being pregnant much longer... My doctor is gone next week... so I need to wait for atleast 1 more week ...

Today.... the kids are getting to stay at home and finally play with their toys they got for their birthdays....and not have to do anything. I need to be working on laundry...but just can't get motivated.. Atleast I will try to get baby COLTON's clothes washed...and bag packed. I also need to get my bag packed....

Tomorrow... I am hoping that Toby gets to take off so he can have a day....and I can get some work out of him...haha...he is going to help me with some little things with the race.....start out eating or cooking breakfast for the kids....and then we will get some things accomplished...
My mom is coming in to spend the night so she will be here for the race...I just hope that I will be a mom like her...that doesn't mind coming in to help with anything that I need....I am lucky to have alot of people willing to help me with this race...

Saturday....it will start pretty early....getting everything ready....and I just hope that I have everything that we need.....it is going to be our first race...so hopefully it will go off like a bang.... I would personally like to invite everyone.....even if you don't want to run the 5K.... I encourage you to come out and participate in the 1M fun Run/Walk....bring the kids....strollers....grandparents....it will be great.... AND for sure...bring the kids out for the 50 yard dash....2 years - 5th grade....we will start this race ASAP after the 5K and will be done in time for the parade....It should be lots of fun....Very casual....no pressure....

Sunday....hopefully we will get to go to Groom to church and hang out with the fam....then come home and get ready for the next week....

I will post pictures of the race....hope to see everyone there....thanks again to everyone that has already helped with it .... the ones that have volunteered to help.... and EVERYONE that attends and make this a total success....

have a great one...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger