Friday, July 25, 2008

Pictures of our new windows.....

You can just keep looking....

that is right....Toby called me on the way up to Amarillo yesterday with the news.... They were supposed to install all of our windows.....and everything would be on schedule....but NOT ONE OF THE WINDOWS fit....We found out later that they fired the guy because the last 3 jobs he measured were all wrong....so let's just say it will be atleast another 2 weeks until we get our windows....I will be honest with you....I got alittle emotional about it yesterday...but I have come to realize that there is nothing that I can do about it....My dad told me last night...."don't get depressed about it.....Indians brought them home to the open air in TeePee's, so what's different than your house..." You have to know my dad...but I was funny and really reassuring.... My mom and dad have actually offered to take me and the kids on vacation after Colton is here...Toby can't go probably because of computer training...so I don't know if I can go....but we will see....

We are getting our carpet...SUPPOSEDLY.....on Monday....so hopefully we will get our carpet... And Dr Green is back in town and I will find out some more details and the status of baby Colton....

I will keep everyone up to date....take care...I just thought everyone would get a kick out of the new windows....

2 comments:

Amy said...

OMG!! This roller-coaster ride is getting really annoying. I'm so sorry!! I bet the new carpet will make you feel better.

We'll sure miss ya'll on vacation. Don't have that baby till we get back!!:)

Amanda Kirkpatrick said...

hang in there, girl!! you will bring that sweet colton home and love him just as much with or without windows!!! :)
sorry you are having such a hard time, though...don't you hate how the tears roll during these last few weeks!?!
you're almost there!!!!

Powered By Blogger