Thursday, July 17, 2008

Is anyone in need for carpet...?

I have a company from Lubbock coming Monday or Tuesday to give me and some other people some estimates. If you are interested, let me know.....It does cost $25 to have them come out to give the estimate....A couple of people from here in Childress have used them and really liked them....The lady that is coming Monday and Tuesday is from Carpet World in Lubbock...I have already got my estimate from Rick Lovelady in Amarillo....both are really trying to work with me...(trying to get it in ASAP) so hopefully we will have some luck.....let me know if you are interested and I will put you on the list of estimates for her.....She is bringing some samples...so that might help....

Hope everyone is having good luck....if you call...I might not hear you....since we have so much hammering going on right now.....(word of advice) make sure that everything is secure on the walls and even you pictures on coffee table....I didn't know we were going to have to go through a earthquake to get the damage of the tornado fixed...haha...

let me know if you want an estimate...steph

3 comments:

Amy said...

YOU ARE A SUPERSTAR at all this estimate stuff. Thank goodness for you or Jason and I would have NOTHING done yet!! Thanks girl for being so on the ball. See ya soon!!

Your roof?! YEAH! Finally some progress...I'm so jealous!

TREY MORGAN said...

Great job today planning and taking care of all the details on the run. You are AWESOME!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

Powered By Blogger