Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Women's TRIP

The trip was great. We had a wonderful time. All we did was eat and then go to show......eat and go to the show....eat and then go to the show.... You get the picture. It was nice to go with all those ladies. They were all ladies that I knew growing up. LOTS OF FUN. Our bus just broke down one. Compared to last year that was excellent.....they had to change buses 3 times and then didn't even make it to Branson...(between the bus trip and the foot of snow on the ground...I am glad they didn't make it)....

It was a pleasure to get to go on a trip with my grandmother, 3 aunts, many women that watched me grow up, and even some new people from surrounding towns...but most of all getting to go with my mom....my best friend....(she needed my help...haha)

FYI - the kids and the house were still here and in OK shape when I got home....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger