Saturday, January 12, 2008

I am truly blessed

I am truly blessed to have everything that I have today and had in the past....and look forward to have in the future. Tomorrow we are celebrating my parent's 30th wedding anniversary. My parents are truly an inspiration. Not only for their happy marriage but for the parents that have been to 3 very successful and great kids. (if I may say so myself) I just hope I can be 1/2 the parents they were. They supported us with every decision and lead us to make the right decision without being forceful and demanding. Don't get me wrong....my parents were strict but in ways they needed to be. I am truly lucky to have them in my life and my kids life...

Tomorrow we are going to Amarillo to celebrate with the entire family. All mom's and dad's brother and sister....and most of their nieces and nephews and their kids. I was just thinking about 20 could come....but now we are up to 60....WOW.... It should be alot of fun. My parents just got in from Las Vegas tonight....and I told them we were taking the out to eat tomorrow in Amarillo... Little do they know ..... there will be about 50 people waiting for us.... It is supposed to be a total surprise.... Just pray that it is .... My mom is a very busy... Nosy... person....so it was a GOD's gift to me that they were out of town this week....

Toby made a video to show at the luncheon and it is great.... hopefully I can download it or I will send a link to it somehow...VERY SOON... he just finished it...so I don't want to ask him to do that tonight. I don't want to push my luck....

This is going to be very exciting time.... it all goes as planned... Also, luckily I have some very loving aunts and cousins to help me pull this off...

I am really excited about tomorrow. I will post pictures and details soon.
JUST PRAY THAT TOMORROW is just as SPECIAL to them as THEY are to ME...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So - how did it go? I thought about you today and figured you were having a great day. We had fun with you guys! I like that game. Talk to you tomorrow! - Sharon

Powered By Blogger