Saturday, January 12, 2008

Loose TOOTH

It is really scary....but Kaitlyn woke up yesterday morning....with a loose tooth. I am so scared. I tried to call any dentist....I don't think there is a dentist that works on Friday. I finally called my ped. doctor and she sad that since Kaitlyn got them so early it may be a possibility that she is going to loose them early. I am still scared. So I called my neighbor and dental hyg. and asked her what she thought... She thought it could happen but has never seen it... So we are going to go to the dentist for an x-ray. They said there is nothing we could do anyways even if there isn't a tooth there. She said she didn't fall down or anything...so I just pray that there is a tooth and I am just over-reacting....anyone have any thoughts....

1 comment:

Amy said...

Are you taking down your Christmas decorations right now?LOL! I hope you get good news from Kaitlyns xrays. Kate lost her first tooth ON her 5th birthday. Then they all started falling our right and left!! Not at the same time...haha! My friend Shelley's little girl had to get her teeth pulled when she was 3 or 4 and now she is 6 and still doesn't have them. Even if there aren't any teeth yet....she'll look SOOO cute with her toothless grin!!(hey girl, I'm all about the bright side now adays!) See ya soon!

Powered By Blogger