Saturday, January 19, 2008

Kailtyn lost her first tooth....

I know that I should be really excited...but to be honest....I am a little scared. She is only 4 1/2....everything that I have found on the internet says 6 years old is the average.....Last Friday is when she woke up and showed me. It was pretty lose already. I called every dentist around....NO ONE WORKS ON FRIDAY....so finally I got in touch with my ped...she said there really is nothing that I can do....

So I just wanted to give you an update about her tooth. She lost it.... The tooth fairy brought her 4...!!!! quarters.... she was so excited. And then the tooth fairy left mommy the tooth so she can put it in her scrapbook....That is a really nice tooth fairy...


Also, I am starting to feel lots better...I am still really tired...but some of the nausea is subsiding...thank you lord....I probably have a couple more weeks of this and then it will be totally gone..

Last night....some of you might know....that Toby has started broadcasting the basketball games and other events live on the internet through their website. Pretty awesome...I must say.... He was so excited when he came home...The provider USTREAM picked the basketball game as the feature for the night. He also said that there was 184 views all at once. That is great. They are doing some great things at Childress ISD. You should check it out. Tonight he is going to have the stockshow SALE on live..and next Tuesday at 6:30 pm should be the girls' basketball team...


Right now...Toby is off in Hedley huntin' goofy ducks and the kids and I are cuddled up on the couch watching LITTLE EINSTEINS....There is nothing better...I just wished my house was clean and my laundry was done...that would make for a perfect day.....


Also, tomrrow we are going to try the whole experience at the Methodist church. We finally decided we are going to try this for a while....while we are here. They even sent Kaitlyn and Caden and invitation to join the children's choir...one of my main reasons that I want them to go to this church...things for the youth. I even think Toby and I are going to try the Sunday school class...I am excited about that....Pray that this is a good decision for my entire family...I know that I have prayed and prayed about it...so we should have a good and busy weekend...you have a great weekend....

2 comments:

Jody Piper said...

Stephanie - so glad you're feeling better. I blogged this morning about having lazy Saturday mornings also - they are awesome! I hope everything you find out about Kaitlyn's tooth is positive...

Thanks for the advice on the potty training boys...we're trying the Lightening McQueen briefs this morning...and keeping our fingers crossed!!

Have a great day!

Amy said...

Glad your feeling better! Tell Kaitlyn congrat's on her first tooth fairy visit! I bet she looks so cute!

Powered By Blogger