Wednesday, November 5, 2008

It's easy to be a Parent.......

I just have a little time but something today made me think of one of the wonderful quotes my parents told me.....




It's easy to be a Parent .... It's hard to be a GOOD parent....




Some of the hardest things to do is being a good parent...


from discipline to teaching lessons...




I am lucky to have 2 of the best parents in the world. If I can be half the parents they are...my kids might just have a chance....




Love you mom and dad.... and I pray for all the parents and grandparents out there...

1 comment:

Ginger Wilson said...

What a great quote! I know I wonder every single day if I am doing the right thing! I think if you just go with that "Mom" instinct, you'll never go wrong. I think you and Toby will surpass the "good" and be "GREAT" parents! Just from what I see, you give them Love and your Time.....the two best things you can give them!

I miss my kids being babies!!! If you ever need a baby sitter, Madie and I are there!!! :)

Powered By Blogger