Monday, November 17, 2008

Memories.....are made out of MOMENTS....

Memories. ....... people remember different things and moments.... it depends on what is important to you in your life..... Some of my most important memories are my parents being involved in my life. They were there at every game, recital, and every heartbreak. My parents always made a point to make things special for us. Even if it was going just to the hotel and swimming in a pool, we did fun things...

Baths with the kids are some of my favorite memories. They have all LOVED baths and being naked....Colton is nothing different. Here we are posin' before his bath....














I love being with my kids...sometimes more than others...you know what I mean....but I love taking my kids to the park... Here are some great pictures....



















Another great and awful memory that I have growing up is......DAD bringing home a calf that unfortunately lost their mother.....It was exciting at first....but it was great when we had to get up early to feed him before school...or before supper.....But looking back it was a fun memory that not many kids can say they have done.... Well, Toby didn't bring home the calf, but Tim (Wyatt) had one and let the kids come and feed and pet the calf.... They had a blast....















Kaitlyn scares me sometimes on how much she is like me. She is mother hen... And I am still mother hen to my brothers.....Can you feel the love?

what are some of your favorite memories?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger