Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Colton's 2 week check up

We had Colton's 2 week check up today.
Luckily school is not in session, so I called our neighbor ALLIE to come over for an hour to watch the older kids. I didn't want them to get in trouble while trying to be good and wait at the clinic. So Colton and I were off....After about 45 minutes we got to see Dr G. Bless their hearts their were so busy....I am just glad that Allie could come and help out with the kids....That would have been bad....
We weighed Colton and let's just say that he is gaining good....He weighed 8 lbs and 5 oz when he was born and 2 weeks later he weight 9 lbs 10 oz. He is a good eater..haha....he is a true Ollinger...
Then we had to do the dreaded PKU test. I begged Toby to come with me...but he couldn't....so I was praying and giving myself and pep talk all day....JUST DON'T CRY...JUST DON'T CRY....and I didn't....Luckily the guy that did it is a gym goer and I told him I didn't know how I was going to do...and he tried to talk to me to keep my mind off my little boy SCREAMING his head off....BUT YOU HAVE TO DO IT....

Tomorrow is probably going to be a harder day for me than today.....I am going to have to leave Colton with someone for about an hour so I can do something for the gym. I am going through the stage that I can't let the little leave my sight...but tomorrow I will have to make an exception.

Everything is going good here at the Tucker's. I am going to get to start doing some low impact working out. So I am excited. I just hope that I don't die....I will start SLOW...

No comments:

Powered By Blogger