Tuesday, August 19, 2008

MY FAV STRAWBERRY CAKE....

Our adoptive grandparents (neighbors across the street) brought us the most wonderful cake I have had. It is so moist and GOOOOOOOD....I begged for the recipe. I can't have it right now...since I am trying to loose my baby weight, but I thought I would share it with you....

Strawberry Cake - Ranae Wyatt

1 white cake mix
1 3oz box strawberry jello
1/2 c oil
1/2 c water
4 eggs
Mix and beat all ingredients together. Add 1/2 c thawed frozen sliced strawberries with juice. Bake at 350 degrees.
ICING -
(ingredients need to be at room temp)
1 stick butter
1 lb powdered sugar
1/2 c strawberries with juice
Mix and pour over cake

(best in a 13 x 9 pan)

You will absolutely love this. It is so moist and good...
thank you for sharing....

No comments:

Powered By Blogger