- having the kids say " I LOVE YOU MOM"
- buying clothes ( I know that sounds stupid) but that is SO MUCH FUN
- making them smile
- saying prayers
- playing around with them
- getting involved with school and other activities
- seeing your parents go nuts over their grandkids
- family vacations
- reading and snuggling with the kiddos
- NO SLEEP - (I am working on 4 hours today) Colton decided he wanted to be held and talk all last night
- potty training
- stress on you and all your relationships
- fighting between kids
- making your kids act correct
- laundry (I guess I should thinking about buying clothes)
- the weight that is gained and the body changes...
Don't get me wrong...there is nothing better than being a mom...but it is a hard job...Thank goodness for a husband that helps, a mother willing to do anything that I need, and friends that listen to me.... Thank you Amy...I really needed TODAY.....
I love kids...especially mine...
THANK YOU to my mom... and to ALL THE MOMS out there.
THERE IS NOTHING MORE IMPORTANT THAN A LOVIN' FAMILY....